In case you are one of many customers who want an answer for Microsoft Retailer error 0x80131505, attempt these potential fixes.
1. Run the Home windows Utility Troubleshooter
Home windows Retailer Apps is an computerized troubleshooter for UWP apps that may repair all kinds of points. So, this troubleshooter may be useful for some customers attempting to repair the 0x80131505 error. You’ll be able to open Home windows 11’s troubleshooter for UWP apps like this:
- Print Begin Click on the Settings shortcut pinned to the left of Home windows 11’s taskbar and menu for that button.
- select Troubleshooting inside system tab in Settings.
- To view the troubleshooters Different troubleshooters.
- select To run For Home windows Retailer Apps to begin this troubleshooter.
- click on To use This repair in Home windows Retailer Apps.
2. Run System File and Picture Scans
Error 0x80131505 may be brought on by system file or picture corruption points on some customers’ computer systems. Home windows 11 contains system file and picture restore command line instruments to repair such points. That is how one can run the deployment picture service and system file scans in Home windows.
- Open Command Immediate with administrative person rights. Our information to opening Command Immediate contains different strategies to launch this software.
- Run a deployment picture scan by coming into this command and urgent . Return:
DISM.exe /On-line /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
- Kind this command to scan recordsdata in CMD and To enter:
- Watch for the SFC device to indicate a scan consequence.
3. Reset Microsoft Retailer
Resetting the Microsoft Retailer will clear the information from its cache, restoring it to a default configuration. The Settings web page features a helpful troubleshooting possibility that makes it straightforward to reset apps. With this feature you may reset Microsoft Retailer as follows:
- To open apps and options instantly with Run Home windows + R. then enter ms settings:apps properties Within the Open textual content field of Run and that accent OK selection.
- Then hit the three-dot menu button for the Microsoft Retailer app.
- click on Developed Choices To view the troubleshooting buttons for MS Retailer
- select Reset (and examine possibility) to clear knowledge for MS Retailer.
- Restart Home windows after resetting Microsoft Retailer.
You will in all probability discover that slightly below it’s a Restore button for Microsoft Retailer. Reset selection. This can be a barely completely different troubleshooting possibility, however you don’t have anything to lose by selecting it both. Nevertheless, attempt resetting MS Retailer’s cache first as talked about above.
4. Verify that Home windows Replace, BITs, and Microsoft Retailer Obtain Providers Are Working
A number of background providers have to be working for Microsoft Retailer to work correctly. Subsequently, it’s endorsed to examine if the Microsoft Retailer Set up, Home windows Replace and BITs providers are enabled and working in Home windows 11. That is how one can allow and run these Home windows providers.