From Thursday, Could 12
Sufferers hospitalized with COVID-19
- OHS: 15
- Hillsboro Medical Middle: 5
- Hospitalization particulars at OHSU Hospital and OHSU Well being Hillsboro Medical Middle:
- 6 Not Totally Vaccinated
- 9 Totally Vaccinated
- 5 Totally Grafted Boosters
- 0 de-isolated
- 20 contagious
- 4 Sufferers in Intensive Care
- 1 Not Totally Vaccinated
- 2 Totally Vaccinated
- 1 Totally Grafted Booster
- Sufferers on 1 Ventilator
- 0 Not Totally Vaccinated
- 1 Totally Vaccinated
- 0 Totally grafted Booster
- Adventist Well being Portland: 7
Information particular to OHSU
- Since February 28, 2020, 244,236 sufferers have been examined. Amongst these, 25,337 circumstances of COVID-19 have been recognized; 15 sufferers within the hospital; and 1,116 sufferers have checks pending. There have been 181 hospital deaths.
- Since Could 11, there have been 85 newly detected affected person circumstances.
- Up to now, OHSU has accomplished 43,028 COVID-19 checks for 13,591 employees and college students. Of those, 4,043 checks detected COVID-19 for 3,298 employees and college students; 38,604 checks weren’t detected for 12,202 folks; 251 checks pending.
OHSU group vaccinations
- OHSU has administered 440,424 vaccine doses by group vaccination websites, along with the 546,166 vaccine doses administered so far by the Oregon Conference Middle immunization website collectively managed by Legacy Well being, Kaiser Permanente, and Windfall Well being & Companies. (See “Group COVID-19 vaccination websites” under for extra info on group places and who’s eligible.)
Because the state’s tutorial well being heart, Oregon Well being and Science College continues to have interaction with state and native public well being officers and well being techniques within the metropolitan space to coordinate a regional response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The intention is to include the unfold of the virus, together with using vaccines that first arrived at OHSU on December 15, 2020.
Beginning within the early days of the pandemic, OHSU has activated an emergency operations heart that adapts response plans already in place from earlier pandemic influenza outbreaks, and this group continues to fulfill.
OHSU has ready to deal with a rise in sufferers with COVID-19 as we proactively work to include the unfold of the SARS-CoV-2 virus and shield our workforce.
Group COVID-19 vaccine websites
OHSU is dedicated to making sure that each one Oregonians have entry to COVID-19 testing and applicable healthcare, notably these of shade and others in communities most affected by COVID-19. Through the pandemic, OHSU has supplied low barrier drive-through checks that observe will increase in case numbers at varied places that host as much as 700 folks per day by services on the Hillsboro, Oregon Conference Middle and Portland Expo Middle.
Starting March 14, 2022, sufferers and group members can obtain free COVID-19 testing at OHSU emergency care clinics on the South Waterfront Campus and in Beaverton. Assessments can be held indoors and by appointment, Monday by Friday, between 08:00 and 16:30. Individuals can name OHSU’s Related Care Middle at 833-647-8222 to schedule.
Study extra about different OHSU COVID-19 testing choices and assets.