Partial Candidate Work Historical past
• Senior vp and vp of educational administration at Tarleton State College since July.
• Vice chairman and vp of educational administration, Tarleton State College, July 2019 – June 30.
• Dean and College of Schooling professor, Tarleton State College, July 2014 – July 2019.
• School of Schooling & Skilled Research, Jacksonville State College, July 2011 – June 2014.
• Head of Secondary Schooling within the College of Schooling & Skilled Research, Jacksonville State College, January 2009 – June 2011.
• Dean and professor of the School of Science, Expertise, Engineering and Arithmetic at Johnson C. Smith College since June 2020.
• Professor of Arithmetic, Computing and Info Sciences at Jacksonville State College, August 2016 – Could 2020.
• Division chair and professor of Arithmetic, Computing, and Info Sciences, Jacksonville State College, August 2016 – December 2019.
• Director of the Wiregrass Academy of Arithmetic, Science and Expertise Management mission, College of Troy, 2011 – 2017.
• Professor of Arithmetic, College of Troy, August 2010 – July 2016.
• Since January 2018, he has served because the assistant director and principal analysis affiliate within the Workplace of Analysis and Sponsored Packages, Sam Houston State College.
• Professor within the Division of Organic Sciences at Sam Houston State College since September 2018.
• Interim vp and principal analysis affiliate, Workplace of Analysis and Sponsored Packages, Sam Houston State College, January 2016 – December 2017.
• Head of Organic Sciences, Sam Houston State College, September 2012 – September 2017.
• Affiliate Professor within the Division of Organic Sciences, Sam Houston State College, September 2012 – August 2018.
• Dean of Arts and Sciences, College of Texas Permian Basin, since 2019.
• Interim vp of analysis, College of Texas Permian Basin, 2019 – 2020.
• Provost/vp of educational affairs, Dakota State College, 2017 – 2019.
• Dean of the College of Science and Engineering, Southern Arkansas College, 2011 – 2017.
• Head of Division of Biochemistry, Chemistry and Physics, College of Central Missouri, 2009 – 2011.
• Since 2018, Martin has been Dean of the School of Engineering and Pure Sciences on the College of Tennessee.
• Martin is interim chair of the Division of Engineering on the College of Tennessee in 2019 – 2020.
• Compass Curriculum Director, Millsaps School, 2016 – 2018.
• James Observatory, Millsaps School, 2016 – 2018.
• Millsaps School Head of Physics, 2011 – 2018.
Supply: Fort Smith College of Arkansas
FORT SMITH — College of Arkansas—5 finalists for Fort Smith’s vp and vp of educational affairs have visited campus prior to now two weeks.
Based on Ken Warden, chair of the college’s inside search committee, every candidate had two days of conferences and interviews with college, workers, college students, administration, and different neighborhood members.
The candidates additionally hosted public shows on the Windgate Theater on campus, the place they mentioned how they might put together the college for reaccreditation if elected as division chair, in keeping with a college information launch. In addition they talked about the way to deal with the challenges a regional college can anticipate to face within the reaccreditation course of.